Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh the fun one can have with....

SOAP

My in laws are coming for an early Christmas celebration this coming Sunday and dd7 and I decided to make Nana some soap for her present as she has requested we don't buy presents this year. I had some soap shavings in the cupboard from a previous project which we mixed with boiling water and added flower petals, colouring and essential oils and then mixed and squeezed until all the lumps were gone. We then poured it into molds and smoothed it out. After that we put it aside to set and now it is all just a waiting game. We are just hoping they will be set in time for Sunday.

"Ick its sticky mum."

The end result......

Hmmm I can just imagine Nana using this looooovely bright blue soap. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.