I am so excited our new curriculum materials arrived yesterday morning much sooner than I had expected. I only ordered them 1.5 weeks ago and they had to be shipped here from the US along with all the Christmas packages and mail.
I was very impressed with the books when I flicked through them upon opening the box. I had looked at some sample pages online before buying but you are never really sure if it will be what you expected when you actually get it.
Anyway I really liked them and I can see how we will easily be able to make use of them.
Here is what I got.....
Ds11
BJU Science 6
Voyages in English 6
Ds9
BJU Science 4
Voyages in English 3 (Dd7 will join him in these lessons.)
Dd7
BJU Science 3
Voyages in English 3 (Dd7 will join ds9 in these lessons.)
-

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.