I had a bit of an insight moment this morning as I was stressing out over all I have to accomplish before we head off on our holiday later today....
First thing I came to realise was....
Never plan to go away on holiday with 4 kids on a Monday! - Two children woke up with earache this morning, I have rubbish and recycling to go out, 1 child is sick with a cold and the baby wants to be held all day when I am racing around trying to get 101 things done so we can leave by 11am!
Next thing I discovered is....
Children are much more willing to help me to do something as opposed to doing something for me!
It was my ds10 who brought this to my attention. I was asking him to pack up all the newspapers to go out with the recycling and he got that look in his eye which usually means an argument is about to ensue. I dropped to the floor next to the papers and said come lets do this together. "Ok." he said with a smile. And it was done just like that.
Ds10 with his much loved baby brother whom he is ALWAYS willing to help me with!
Well enough wasting time here I really do have 101 things to do this morning and writing my blog is not one of them LOL
Catch Ya Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.