Friends are such wonderful creatures aren't they. Real friends truly do bring blessings, love and laughter into our lives.
Just this morning a relatively new friend and her 4 children came for coffee and to play with my little lady and came bearing home made chocolate brownies, yummy!
Not only that but another friend also came and took my older boys initially for the day to play with her 4 boys then said she'd give them dinner and bring them home after that to save me having to cook a big meal tonight.
What wonderful people there are in this world. It is so funny that when I made the decision last week to allow people to help out and bless us as they felt lead no matter how uncomfortable I was with it. Well our amazing God made sure that they actually did it. I have been so blessed this week by people taking my older kids out and entertaining them to give me a break and to make sure they get out of the house. I have no idea how I will ever repay them but I am sure God will let me know.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.