Monday, November 24, 2008

Hi Friends near and Far

I have found so many like minded friends in other countries that I never would have met if it wasn't for homeschooling. Some of them know me only by my online nick name whilst others I have become closer to and so we are on a first name basis. I hope one day to meet you all.


Until then here are a couple of photo's of me with the kids so you can put a face to the name. Unfortunately a lot of my photos are on the old computer which crashed earlier this year so I can't upload any of them.


And here is my darling dh of 14 years. this was taken the morning of bubs birth so he is looking a bit rough round the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.